Monday, October 25, 2010

Stop dreaming and act!

How many times have we not day dreamed on how our life could have been? I find myself often just thinking how lovely it would be to just spend more time with my kids, take my wife on a holiday or maybe get a motorcycle and ride to nowhere. So many times, but that is where it stays. Why not act???

What do I mean by that? Well, identify what you require to be able to live a life like that. We know it is time and money, but how much do we require. But more still, how often do I require it. Well there is a way, and below is what Robert Kiyosaki says the right business is to start off with.



Don't take my word for it, take Robert's word. Network marketing has been around for over 50 years. And most companies are using this model to try and increase their sales. Coca Cola, Vodacom, Nike and even cosmetics. However, the biggest killer of any Network Marketing company is two fold. One is training and the other is generating leads. If you can have both these to your advantage, the only other variable is your desire to achieve the goals you set yourself. Remember, dreams will stay dreams unless you act!!!!

Regards
Dirk Smit
http://vur.me/s/truimph
http://www.dcinternational.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment