Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Choosing the right business

Good morning,

Many people have looked at some kind of Network marketing or MLM business in their career. We all know this business model works, but we are mostly not sure if:

1. Does it work and will it work for me?
2. Which business is the right one?
3. How much time will it require?
4. Is the money for real?

Well what I can tell you is that it does work, but the problem is that most people think one of two things. It is a get rich quick scheme and that the guy at the top makes the most money. Well I am sorry to say, but like any conventional business out there, it takes work, hard/smart work. There is no magic formula to get past the work part. And to some degree you might be right that the guy at the top makes the money, but they had to work to get there. You can also be at the top and not make a dime. That is a discussion for another time.

Now I have been part of Amway for 5 years. Like anyone out there, I went in with a bang, thought I would round up all my friends and in two minutes I will be a Diamond. Guess what, I failed like everyone out there. I worked hard, showed many many plans, didn't miss a meeting and followed the system as we are taught by our upline sponsors. Why did I fail? I didn't work smart. I didn't use the tools that were staring me in the face. The keyword in our business is MARKETING. Not cold calling, not speak to people you don't know, but Marketing. Attract the people that you are looking for.

This is what we will be doing on this blog. Join me, follow me and lets work together to get our financial futures to where we want it, and not where other people think it should be.

Regards,
Diamond Dirk

No comments:

Post a Comment